Brecon Beacons Safari & Wild Swim
Thursday 23rd September | Saturday 2nd October| Friday 22 October
Come and share the beauty of the Brecon Beacons on this amazing day safari.
You’ll be driven to the most stunning places with your own guide, walk behind waterfalls and an optional dip in the largest cave mouth in Wales. See a Yew tree older than the Pyramids and enjoy lunch in an old 16th Century school house.
This exclusive event will include:
– Guide of Brecon Beacons
– Gentle walk to waterfalls
– Traditional Welsh lunch at old 16th century school house
– Optional dip followed by hot drink and cake to warm up
– Transport from Abergavenny, around the Beacons and back on safari bus
– Highly qualified and fully insured wild swim specialist
Book now for 2nd October 2021
£85 include, safari bus and guide, lunch
For September 23rd and October 22nd or to book your own group (max 7).
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org